Building Services Engineering Vacancies in Reading – Senior Design Engineers
We are currently seeking one Senior Mechanical Engineer and one Senior Electrical Engineer.
Do you have at least 10 years' experience working in Building Services Engineering in the UK, with detailed evidence of working on a broad range of technical projects (eg. laboratories, hospitals, data centres, etc)?
Do you have a Building Services Engineering degree or similar? Are you a Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership?
Are you a self-motivated person, who thrives as part of a team and who will contribute to the continuing success of our employee-owned business?
We can offer opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects. We will offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications, generous leave allowance, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, payment of relevant membership, together with a profit-sharing bonus. We support Engineers in their career development, offering opportunities for career progression within the company and achieving Chartered Engineer status.
If you believe that you are the right person for our team, please send your CV, together with a covering letter summarising why you are applying, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a high level of service to our clients. We are interested in applicants who would help to continue our success by adopting our service commitment.
We have a vibrant working environment where teamwork, open communication, innovative thinking and practical design are encouraged.
In 2012, JDP was winner not only of the CIBSE Employer of the Year Award for companies with less than 50 employees, but also overall winner of CIBSE Employer of the Year when compared against the other category winners. And in 2015, JDP was runner-up in the category for less than 50 employees. We continue to maintain those standards.
Are you a motivated Mechanical or Electrical Building Services Design Engineer who has the drive and ambition to design and manage your own projects?
As a growing, medium-sized consultancy, JDP recruits engineers at all levels to match our commitment to a wide variety of projects, in type, size and complexity, with an emphasis towards sustainable, low carbon design.
JDP offers an excellent remuneration package including competitive salary, performance bonus, pension with employer contribution, life insurance and training support.
- You will have experience as a design engineer in UK Building Services Engineering
- You will have a broad experience across different sectors.
- You will have good communication and computer skills.
- Main responsibilities will be design and specification of building services engineeering installations as well as surveying, working with other members of the design team, quality inspections and report writing.
- JDP offers excellent prospects for Engineers who are self-motivated and have the ambition to design and manage their own projects.
- JDP encourages indivituality within a team environment and actively supports career development to Chartered Engineer status.
JDP is an Equal Opportunities Employer.