We provide a high level of service to our clients. We are interested in applicants who would help to continue our success by adopting our service commitment.
We have a vibrant working environment where teamwork, open communication, innovative thinking and practical design are encouraged.
In 2012, JDP was winner not only of the CIBSE Employer of the Year Award for companies with less than 50 employees, but also overall winner of CIBSE Employer of the Year when compared against the other category winners. And in 2015, JDP was runner-up in the category for less than 50 employees.
Are you a motivated Mechanical or Electrical Building Services Design Engineer who has the drive and ambition to design and manage your own projects?
As a growing, medium-sized consultancy, JDP recruits engineers at all levels to match our commitment to a wide variety of projects, in type, size and complexity, with an emphasis towards sustainable, low carbon design.
JDP offers an excellent remuneration package including competitive salary, performance bonus, flexible holiday scheme, pension with employer contribution, life insurance and training support.
- You will have experience as a design engineer in UK Building Services Engineering
- You will have a broad experience across different sectors.
- You will have good communication and computer skills.
- Main responsibilities will be design and specification of building services engineeering installations as well as surveying, working with other members of the design team, quality inspections and report writing.
- JDP offers excellent prospects for Engineers who are self-motivated and have the ambition to design and manage their own projects.
- JDP encourages indivituality within a team environment and actively supports career development to Chartered Engineer status.
JDP is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are based near Reading and would like to pursue a career in Building Services Engineering Design, please follow this link to our advert on the National Apprenticeship website for a vacancy that we have: